...on a Monday Tuesday.
- Jake is our bacon hound. He loooooves bacon. Isn't he so beautiful and shiny????!! Ok, ok, I am a little biased.
- Oh the amount of concentration (and coffee) it takes to make a video :D.
- Wal-Mart. Add dog food to that picture and that is the sum of our purchase. I looked for some cheap inexpensive, cute, spring-like shoes, but to no avail. I did find a cute black pair of boots with a perfect heel for me for $7!! I didn't buy them, though.
- Gas on Saturday was $3.38/gallon. I cant believe we are even seeing those numbers! I am so glad Ron is not working in La Porte anymore...even from Dickinson, that price would've hurt. Ouch!
- Mmmmm, fresh green beans, rice and chicken. I told Ronnie we were gonna have gravy with our rice. I pulled the ol' bait and switch and tried to pass off cream of mushroom soup as gravy. He said, "Booo"!
Really hoping this next week holds some progress on the studio for us! So far, none.
Other than that, this week starts the Lenten season for us...one of my favorites times of the year. I have been thinking a lot about what I want to give up for Lent. In the past, I have "given up" things just because I thought I had to give something up for Lent. But, as I grow older I realize more and more that I can give those things up and offer them as prayers and sacrifice for things like world peace, life, forgiveness, as an offering for those in Purgatory, or for those bound by addiction and for the many other things that plague our world today. I look forward to this time of prayer and reflection, preparing for Easter.
What about you? Is Lent a part of your faith? If so, do you give anything up for Lent? Cokes, chocolate, tv, computer time :O. That might be pushing it! Ha-ha, just kidding!
Take care, thanks for stopping in and hope to see ya again soon!