Many moons ago, a couple of months worth at least, my sweet blog friend Jodi from Simply Inspired Home awarded Casa Causpanic with the
Versatile Blogger Award!
Wasn't that sweet?! Yes! It was. And, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much Jodi!
If you have never visited the Simply Inspired Home Blog, it is surely a must. You will find lots of good posts on intentional design, home and love of community. Trust me. You will enjoy a visit there.
So...here is what happens:
- I will thank Ms. Jodi and link back to her blog.
- I will share 7 fascinating facts things about me that maybe she did not know.
And, I will pass the award on to other blogs that I read and enjoy and inform them of it!
Hmmm...7 things about me.
- I LOVE the movie You've Got Mail! When I say love, I mean true, everlasting love. I watch it all the time. If Ronnie goes night fishing with my brother or out of town, I put that movie on and just enjoy. If I'm sad, if there is nothing on TV, if I am not able to sleep,..I put it on. LOVE IT!
- When we have a family dinner I don't want anyone to help me clean up. Basically, it's like this...when I invite guests over, I want then to relax and enjoy visiting with the others that are here. Usually, it is the other women that help clean up and I really want it to be a free night for them. No cooking AND no cleaning.
- I have a love for Real Estate! I LOVE looking at houses. I love envisioning the potential of fixer uppers. I love the crispness and beauty of newly built homes. I just love houses. Even though the market is not good right now, I do plan on working on a real estate license.
- I have "Move The Furniture Syndrome". I can't help myself. I can't be satisfied with positioning the furniture in one place for very long. My daughter by love (aka Ron's daughter) is no longer surprised to find the furniture in a different configuration when they come to visit. My 4 year old great-niece proclaimed to me the other day, "You changed everything again! Why do you keep changing things???" haha. I hope it is not hereditary!
- I love to sew but I am really bad at it. I just dont have the patience. I wish I did, though.
- I was a Band Geek in high school. I played the alto saxophone. I loved it! I made it to State try-outs twice but I choked both times. ha! The competition was tough! But, all my band experiences were wonderful and fun.
- Parenthood, Justified and reruns of 'Til Death are my favorite shows at this time. I just cant get enough of them! Parenthood reminds me of how our family used to be and it just makes me warm all over. Justified...Timothy Olyphant...need I say more???? And 'Til Death reassures me our marriage is normal while making me laugh about it at the same time.
There you go. That's it. Seven things. I was just getting warmed up! :)
Thank You, again, Jodi!
Now I am honored to pass the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:
Mama and Them - This family is so adorable
Living the Sweet Life - You will enjoy the peacefulness of this blog.
Eco Friendly Homemaking - The name speaks for itself, but it's more than that. It's a really "home-y" blog. Wonderful tips, thought provoking questions and beautiful pictures of produce and flowers, family, products....
Dear Lillie - Impeccable style, beautiful products and pictures, and a sweet family.
A Soft Place to Land - Like many bloggers do from time to time, Kimba is taking time to listen, but her blog has many wonderful post for you to delve into and enjoy.
Becoming... - I just love this young lady. She is crafty and funny and...well...at the risk of sounding creepy...just adorable.
Adventures in Pinksugarland- I just found this blog in the Family category of Apartment Therapy's Homie Nominations. I think this blog has a good chance of winning!
If you get a chance to mosey on over to these blogs stop in and tell them "HI".
And until next time...